Sunday, July 17, 2016

That's A Lot Of Jackets






One On One by Hall & Oates

Released in January of 1983, this song reached #7 on the US charts. Its a great crooner of a song. Filled with sports analogies, its one of those slow-jams that some people listened to during make-out sessions back in the 80's (I may or may not be one of those people).

When you watch the video, you'll see Daryl Hall walking around New York City singing the song.....but he changes his jacket in nearly every scene. I count at least 6 different jackets (yes, I counted). Plus when you add in Daryl breaking the fourth wall late in the song (which I think is great), well, this video is awesome!

Please enjoy this video......and I must say sorry to Sylvia, Barbara, Shannon and Stacy for it being part of every mix-tape.



1 comment:

  1. That was one of THE Skate Junction (roller rink) jams of my day and of all times IMHO

    ReplyDelete