Friday, July 8, 2016

Not Every Song Had A Music Video






Break My Stride by Matthew Wilder

So this song, released in 1983 was one of the few great songs that doesn't seem to have a video for it that I can show you. But that doesn't mean I can't torture you with another version of a video. Back in the 80's there were a few dance shows that would feature current songs and some form of "live" performance from the artist. Dance Fever was one of those and this video is from that show. It featured dancers interpreting the songs while the artist attempted to pull off a "live" performance.

As for the song, it reached #5 on the US charts and is still a great song, in fact its Wilder's only hit. But since he is credited with being the singing voice of Ling from Disney's Mulan....





....that would be Ling on the left, well Matthew gets a major pass in my book.

Enjoy this crappy video for this great song...(I do like the mid-song "intro" from the host)


No comments:

Post a Comment