Thursday, October 16, 2014

Songs That Need Our Love.....part 5




John Waite......

Now here's a guy that understood what kind of fun you could have with music videos. He often added little in jokes during the videos for his fans to look for. In this video he has a moment that carried over to his next hit, Missing You, where he walks by a crowd of people looking up (go look for it on youtube after you watch this song)....this is one of those great songs that just rocks from the get-go.

But just to give you some background....

John Waite first hit it big with the band The Babys....I'll be honest here and tell you I couldn't tell you anything about The Babys other than John Waite was their lead singer and Jonathan Cain (who later played keyboards for Journey...Yeah, that guy) played keyboards. But it was as a solo artist that John found a bit of success. After a few albums he would join a supergroup (which I will post about at a later date). But lets get back to this gem that needs our love..

Please enjoy Change by John Waite.



1 comment:

  1. I actually love this song and own it in my iTunes. It's on my frequently listened to playlist! Thanks for writing these, Heysi 187, I truly enjoy reading each one! Cheers! XO

    ReplyDelete