Friday, September 9, 2016

That Sounds Like Stalking To Me






Don't Talk To Strangers by Rick Springfield

Released in 1982, this song reached #2 on the US charts.

The video makes Rick look like a creepy stalker. He follows his girl down a dark alley, he hides under her table, he jumps in through the motel window when she's about to cheat on him.....ok maybe his fears were warranted....but still. This is over the top for anyone. If you watch closely, Rick is the one turning over the table in the restaurant.

The song should have been on more of my mix-tapes for some of my girlfriends because most of them ended up "talking to strangers" and breaking up with me for some other guy. I always thought I was a nice guy. I guess Rick and I are just too handsome for our women.....or maybe not so much in my case.

Please Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment