Sunday, December 28, 2014

Uummmmmm....Just Wow.



Poor Eddy Murphy....

I know he thought he was starting a singing career, and having seen him on Saturday Night Live, we all knew he COULD sing. But for some odd reason he thought he could start a proper singing career and for an even odder reason he chose to enlist the help of Rick James. While Rick had his fair share of hits back in the late 70's and early 80's, including the always awesome Super Freak, his star had started to wane by 1985.

If you watch this video or even listen to this song, you'll know that Rick was involved......and by involved I mean he wrote the song, he produced the song, he sang on the song, he played on the song, he co-stared in the video......he may have even run the camera. Its sad that Eddie thinks this is his big chance...but Rick has another idea. If this doesn't look like Rick's attempt to restart his career, then I don't know what this is....but it sure ain't good.

Please try to enjoy Eddie Murphy's (or is it Rick's) Party All The Time



1 comment:

  1. I blame it on my youth but this song has a special place in my heart. I loves it mama!!

    ReplyDelete